Sunday, May 26, 2013

Those Puzzling Puzzles

Life is strange, and I guess I never will have it figured out. Just when I understand one part, another rises to confuse me. Perhaps it was meant to be that way, to keep me humble maybe...or human. There seems to be more than one side to every issue and somewhere along the road each of us make choices and align ourselves with a group, a position, a belief. We cannot choose to stand alone as there will always be someone out there, somewhere, who stands with us no matter what we take as our own.

In this process of living through the numerous puzzles that come our way, sides taken, or not, decisions made and, at times, re-made, issues slid over or confronted, we stand at the edges of many paths and in choosing one or another, we decide our lives, for better or worse and everything in between.

Decisions, decisions, every day, each moment. I do learn from listening to others, reading wisdom from those who have "been there", but, at the end of each day, it comes back to the steps I choose to take...or not. That is what I must live with, look back over, and, hopefully, come to greater understanding for my choices ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top