Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello Again

Today, five days after his disappearance, our alley cat re-appeared. We were leaving the house to meet a friend for a meal, and there he was, meowing at our back door. Now I know he did not vanish because of "catting around" since he is now an "it."

So the mystery remains. Where was he for almost a week? Bob believes that he was locked accidentally in someone's garage. Could be. I know for now it will remain a mystery, but thank you to my friend who emailed me that he would return. You were right D......He returned, for better or worse. He is back in our lives once again.

Welcome back, mysterious cat!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he returned and for the time being safe and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your kind words. Annoying and demanding as he is, it is good to have him back to greet me each morning as I open the shades to the window.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top