Monday, March 13, 2017

Help for Everyone

"Hello, is this the Wheels place?"

"Yes it is. Can I help you?"

"Well, my bike has flat tires."

"Can you bring it down to the shop? He is there now."

Her voice had a tinge of panic to it, but she said she could come down.

Bob told me the story later. The woman came into the shop with a three wheel baby stroller. It had three flat tires. He jacked it up and filled the tires with the wide-eyed baby still sitting inside. He wondered how she had made it down to the shop.

"No charge", Bob told her. It only took up some of his time.

The woman said with some surprise, "Could I have done this myself at the gas station?"

Of course she could, but I imagine it was some comfort to her to know she could count on Mr. Fixit to help out. After all, that is why he opened his Wild West Wheels shop in the heart of Hot Springs. He offers more than repair service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top