Sunday, December 11, 2011

To My Readers

When a person has a blog, they can look at the statistics and see how many followers they have, including the ones who have not signed up as a follower. Every so often I check that page and am encouraged by the number of viewers of my blog. Although the numbers fluctuate, the greatest readers are from the United States and, surprisingly, Russia. I am also happy to note my follower from Romania. I think it must be from my friend I made on the plane from Amsterdam to Bucharest. I did try to email him but it wouldn't go through for some reason.

I have heard from friends by email and phone that they have not been able to put in comments. A friend who has managed to write comments told me how she did it. She went to the blog and wrote in the  "comments" space. After she wrote a comment she saw 5 items. She clicked on "anonymous", then she posted the comment, then followed to write the symbol displayed.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blogs, Mary. Unfortunately, I am struggling with finding time to comment on all your blogs. It might be later than sooner, but when I do, you will read them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top