Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

It's midnight in the Black Hills of South Dakota. My husband and I spent a quiet night bringing in the new year. We greeted friends who stopped by on their way back to the Twin Cities and cozied in for the rest of the day with good books and some TV.

Before we say goodnight to 2011 I want to wish my readers out there a very happy new year. I know that friends and family read my musings, but I also want to send my best wishes to the unknown people from the United States, Russia, Germany, Great Britain, Romania, Malaysia, Latvia, and any where else in this increasingly small world we live in, who spend a few minutes reading the ramblings of this old gal in the small town of Hot Springs, a few miles south of the well-known Mount Rushmore.

I think of you when I sit down to put my thoughts into this blog. I wonder who all of you are, what you are feeling, thinking and hoping. I would love to hear from more of you by way of my email or comments. I would like to know if we are on the same wave length on some issues, or if we differ on our view of the world we share. It is strange to think that someone from so very far away can be so close to my thoughts each week.

I am sending my best wishes to all of you, wherever and whoever you are. May some of your dreams come true and may you find hope, love, forgiveness and fulfillment in the brand new year of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you to Mary
    and God bless you too.
    Tom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top