Sunday, August 26, 2012

A One Year Anniversary

Wow......Has it really been a year since I began this blog? Twelve months ago I was talked into delving into the blog world. I admit, I was reluctant and cautious. Would this ol' lady have enough ideas to share with whomever out there showed any interest?

I decided to give it one year. I did, and here I am, still chugging out weekly thoughts and feelings. It has not been a chore. In fact, it has taken little time from my life, with the exception of the few weeks I took off when I was deeply immersed in taking testimonials from veterans to send to Washington, and, eventually, to publish in my next book.

So, I guess it is happy anniversary to Hello, Goodbye, Hello. I usually don't look back once I post a blog, but I rather enjoy typing out musings on life, and today I am looking back at the many new experiences I am still experiencing in this latter time of my life. All in all, life has been extremely good to me. I look back with gratitude at the past year and wish for myself a year ahead that continues to be filled with interesting adventures to fill my bag of memories that will remain within me in the years to come.

And, for now, I will continue to jot down reflections. Hope all of you (including you readers from Russia and Germany) stay with me for the time being and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top